Saturday, February 12, 2011

KM2584 What are You Looking At (cows, cattle, animal, livestock)





For all the painting I have been doing lately, it feels like I don't have much to show, but then I forget that it takes more time to create these larger paintings. I am also spending more time exploring encaustic painting and some more abstracted works.
I had to do this painting of the cows as they are so curious and whenever you go to photograph them they all turn and come your way to see what you are up to.

24"x36" unframed original oil
$3600.00 + $50.00 shipping and handling

2 comments:

Kay said...

such a neat painting...I love cows..of course I love all animals...but cows are curious.

Bonnie Heather said...

Love it. It's just like I remember from when I lived on a farm and a child. They show personality plus.

More Paintings You Might Enjoy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...