Saturday, February 25, 2012

KMA2734 Soaring Dreams (30x40 abstract acrylic)

SOLD
This painting was inspired from a small abstract that I created with my oil paints. Whenever I finish one of my oil paintings, I use the remaining paint to create a small abstract. I then choose my favorites of these to use as inspiration for my larger abstract paintings. It is such a great journey from leftover paints to a final creation. I never quite know where I will end. I really love the colors in this one.

30"x40" unframed original acrylic on stretched canvas
$3200.00 + $45.00 shipping and handling

1 comment:

Fred Spratt said...

Absalutly brilliant!! I often do a similar thing with my left over paint, its always a shame to see it go to waist eh? What a brilliant process ! :) loving the work :)))

More Paintings You Might Enjoy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...