Friday, March 30, 2012

KM2754 Silent Thoughts by Colorado Artist Kit Hevron Mahoney (landsape, 9x12, oil)


SOLD 
Wow, I have not posted for quite a while now. It has been crazy keeping up with my regular gallery business which has taken me away from my internet business, but I am not complaining as it is all good! This painting is one I am thinking about using in the Colorado Governor's Invitational held next month in Loveland, CO. I am painting several from which to choose from for the show, unless this gets sold here! I am so grateful it is spring, the days are longer and I am savoring the sweet scent of new spring flowers when I walk Farley. It energizes me for this all the paintings I am planning. 12"x5" unframed original oil

$900.00 + $10.00 shipping and handling

No comments:

More Paintings You Might Enjoy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...