Thursday, June 20, 2013

KMD2895 Keenly Awaiting by Colorado artist Kit Hevron Mahoney (7x5 original oil landscape)

SOLD 
While searching my reference files I came across this nostalgic scene that jumped out and spoke to me to paint. As I was painting it, my studio partner Anita commented "didn't you paint that once before?" In looking back through my many Daily Paintings, sure enough, I had painted it several years ago. But then, this is the person that has been know to buy the same book twice and discover part way into the book that I have already read it!!!!! It is fun to paint a scene again to see how it compares to how I approached it many years ago.

 7"x5" unframed original oil
$125.00 + $10.00 shipping and handling

See more paintings on my blog
Visit my website
Daily Painters of Colorado

No comments:

More Paintings You Might Enjoy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...