Friday, September 20, 2013

Colorado Flood Relief Fundraiser KM2124 Fields of Lavender by Kit Hevron Mahoney (5x7 original oil landscape)


SOLD 
Thank you Amy and Sean

Here is my 2nd painting whose sale proceeds will be contributed to the Colorado relief efforts. I will send the very generous purchaser the painting along with details of the donation placed in their name. I want thank everyone in advance for helping in the relief efforts for the many displaced Coloradans who were unfortunate enough to have been in the path of this disaster.
These lavender fields were painted from photos I took in Sequim, Washington from a trip with my husband Jim several years ago. Much closer than Provence!

5"x7" unframed original oil
$125 + $10.00 shipping and handling

See more paintings on my blog
Visit my website  
Daily Painters of Colorado

No comments:

More Paintings You Might Enjoy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...