Monday, September 16, 2013

KM2907 Nature's Jewels by Colorado artist Kit Hevron Mahoney (24x30 oil autumn, nature, Glacier National Park)


I was shocked at how much time has gone by since I posted on my blog. I seem to be going from daily paintings to monthly paintings being posted, although I am painting much more than that. It has been a great year for commissions and I am currently working on a piece for the Denver, Colorado Exempla Saint Joseph Hospital campus redevelopment project and last month had a poppy painting placed at the Kaiser Permanente Arapahoe office reception area. This painting is another I have created in the series of painting from images that I have put aside through the years. I found this image on a trip several years ago to the Canadian part of Glacier National Park with my great travel companion Pat. I have always loved the color and light of this close up of some fall foilage, Oak leaves I am thinking. It is for sale at Longcoat Fine Art Gallery in Ruidoso, NM. I am currently gathering ideas for our upcoming October show "Define and Describe" at Brushstrokes.

24"x30" unframed original oil gallery wrap
$3500 + $75.00 shipping and handling

See more paintings on my blog
Visit my website
Daily Painters of Colorado

No comments:

More Paintings You Might Enjoy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...