Wednesday, January 13, 2016

KMA7-1 Study in Blue by Kit Hevron Mahoney (8x8 acrylic abstract blue)

KMA7-1 Study in Blue by Kit Hevron Mahoney (8x8 acrylic abstract blue)







I am exploring the world of abstract and have created a series of monochromatic paintings on 1" high cradle boards. This is the first in the series and I really like the intuitive works that I am doing. They are definitely a challenge for me but very stimulating and exciting to play in a new arena. I did the series using stripes to create soothing and interesting compositions that I have done to keep the viewer engaged and entertained. Enjoy!

8”x 8” original oil unframed on board
$65 + $10 shipping and handling

See more paintings on my blog
Visit my website
Daily Painters of Colorado


No comments:

More Paintings You Might Enjoy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...