Saturday, April 16, 2016

KMD30656 Redbird by Colorado artist Kit Hevron Mahoney (6x6, Cardinal, bird, nature)



SOLD

I have been busy with some really fun commissions but needed to take a break from the current one. It is in the stage of "I think I have nailed it" but need to step back and evaluate how to finish it without overworking it. Painting this little Cardinal was a great way to divert my attention and keep the creative juices flowing!
Trivia: The cardinal is the only red bird in eastern North America with a crest on top of his or her head, which rises when the bird senses danger.

6"x6" unframed original oil on canvas
$125 plus $10 S&H

See more paintings on my blog
Visit my website
Daily Painters of Colorado

No comments:

More Paintings You Might Enjoy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...