Monday, January 7, 2008

KM2048 Aqua Aqua



SOLD

For years my Dad lived on Tilloo Cay an island in the Bahamas. I painted scenes there over and over and over just wanting to melt into the aqua blue waters of the Carribean. In fact, that is where my painting career started, hauling pastels across the country and into the Bahamas to wile away my time on the island. How fortunate for me to have had my Dad and the opportunities he gave me.
This scene was an inlet we passed on the boat everytime we went to the next island-Elbow Cay where we bought groceries and gas. There will be more of these to come as I have lots of reference from my years down there.

5"x7" Original oil on gessoed board
$100.00 + $10.00 shipping and handling

No comments:

More Paintings You Might Enjoy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...