Thursday, May 21, 2009

KMD2351 Poppies and Iris





SOLD


Spring is so in the air now. Denver is greener than I remember in a long time. This painting is from a reference at the Denver Botanic Gardens which I have visited recently and it is such a gift to our city. It has every kind of plant and flower imaginable with such a variety of wonderful settings to wander and enjoy.
With Memorial Day Weekend upon us I will not be posting for a few days as we have the 30th Annual South Gaylord St. Festival happening Sat thru Monday. I will be very occupied with my studio partners as we show our art to the huge crowds that will be attending.

7"x5" unframed original oil on gessoed board
$100.00 + $10.00 shipping and handling

No comments:

More Paintings You Might Enjoy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...