Thursday, April 29, 2010

KMD2469 Willow Creek Loop (bluebonnets, wildflowers, landscape, floral)




SOLD

I am sitting at my computer longingly remembering the amazing trip through the Texas Hill country a few weeks ago when the Bluebonnets were covering the hills with their vibrant layers of purples and lavenders, spiced with the reds of the paintbrush and yellows of a variety of other wildflowers. The fragrance was intoxicating and it was a day that I never wanted to end. This painting helps take me back to that wonderful day!

7"x5" unframed original oil on linen
$100.00 + $10.00 shipping and handling

2 comments:

Kay said...

sweet painting...love the impression

Anonymous said...

I am from Romania, and I found your's post intresting,you have a wanderfull stille and your image's it's wanderful.
Escuse from my write,my US (englese) it's poor.
Have a good day!

More Paintings You Might Enjoy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...