Friday, December 15, 2017

New Online Bin Art

KM2555 Wonderous Spring     6x8    oil    $125

ONLINE ART MARKET: New Items 
BIN ART $200 and less.

It is so gratifying to have my paintings find new homes. 
I have so many new ideas to explore and your purchases are helping me clear out the studio and have my artwork enjoyed and appreciated. 
Here are 4 more paintings just added to my web ONLINE ART MARKET bin art. 
These are not only paintings but also memories of the wonderful times I had finding and photographing the subjects to express on canvas. 
How lucky am I to have found this career and my partners at Brushstrokes to share this world of creativity. 
The pink poppies are from our Denver Botanic Gardens, the Flatirons are, of course, Boulder. The other landscapes were painted after an amazing trip to France which has a plethora of inspiration to paint! 

No comments:

More Paintings You Might Enjoy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...