Friday, November 7, 2014

KMD2997 Pepper Red by Colorado artist Kit Hevron Mahoney (still life 5x75x7, vegetable, pepper, red pepper)





In the last month I have taken a hiatus from painting after an incredible year of shows and commissions. I have spent the last month having great times catching up with so many friends, past and present.
I am in the process of filling the well again with new ideas for what I am going to create in the New Year. No perfectly formulated ideas yet, but stay tuned as I search for new ways to express myself on canvas.
Meanwhile, I did paint these bell peppers as they are so bright and colorful and gave me a chance to revisit the old days of painting a still life.


5"x7" original oil unframed
$125 + $10 shipping and handling

See more paintings on my blog
Visit my website
Daily Painters of Colorado

No comments:

More Paintings You Might Enjoy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...