Monday, August 4, 2008

KM2192 Blue Dream of Sky






SOLD
Back to another scene from Crested Butte here in Colorado. It is the wildflower capital of Colorado and what a feast it has been each time I have been there in the height of the bloom. In this painting I was entranced by the blue Colorado sky, the white Aspen trees and the intense purple Lupine.
Between my trip there this summer and several summer's ago I could paint something every day of that area for the next few years! I haven't even sorted out all of this year's photos. The digital camera is blessing but dangerous in my hands as I tend to shoot everything I see!!!

7"x5" unframed original oil on gessoed board
$100.00 + $10.00 shipping and handling

No comments:

More Paintings You Might Enjoy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...