Thursday, March 11, 2010

KMD2456 Vibrant Splendor by Kit Hevron Mahoney (landscape, contemporary, oil)




SOLD
I haven't been posting for awhile. It seems all the daily paintings I have done lately are not up to my standards hence I didn't post, perhaps an "artist block" or being very busy with lots of activity at the studio these days. Anyway I really was pleased with the abstract quality of this piece. I was drawn to the brilliant colors of the foreground and have expressed this as a "colorist" in my rendering.

7"x5" unframed original oil
$100.00 + $10.00 shipping and handling

3 comments:

Dana S. Whitney said...

Good for you... setting YOUR pace and priorities. I need to get to my easel daily... then "worry" about finishing more paintings. this is really lovely.

Mark Landes said...

This piece works well. You wisely avoid a danger of daily painting --daily painting is good but not ALL daily paintings need to "find a new home".

Daily Paintings said...

Nice piece!

More Paintings You Might Enjoy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...