Tuesday, May 11, 2010

KM2473 He Brings Luck (rooster, animal, landscape)






This rooster was such fun to paint. I took his picture in China when I was visiting last fall. As I paint new subjects it is fun to learn new information about them. I found the following about the rooster: Throughout different cultures the rooster has been a symbol of many things one of the most predominant is luck. Having some form of Rooster in your kitchen is said to bring you luck and could just make you feel good. Hopefully painting roosters brings the same!

16"x12" unframed original oil on linen
$1300.00 + $25.00 shipping and handling

1 comment:

Carol Blackburn said...

He is an awesome specimen, Kit. I love the pose you chose to paint him in. It draws the eye up....

More Paintings You Might Enjoy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...