Monday, September 13, 2010

KMD2378 Samantha (kitty, cat, pets, original fine art)


This is a tribute to my sweet, precious kitty Samantha who passed on last night. She and I were together for 17 years and she was a loving and true friend. Once, when I had laryngitis for 2 months I discovered that we had an amazing communication, all without words. In fact it was an eye opener as to how we can communicate without words with our amazing animal friends. I miss my little Samantha like crazy and know she was a once in a lifetime friend. Here's a cheer to our wonderful loving pets!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

My sympathies to you this morning. I lost a beloved pet back in July, and it was heartbreaking. I hope you find some comfort today...

Carol Blackburn said...

So sorry for the loss of your beloved kitty. Beautiful painting of her.

Amir said...

Hey ,sorry for that

Shane Rebenschied said...

Hello Kit,
I'm sorry to hear of your loss. My mom just lost the last of her cats a few months ago, and they had a similar, lengthy relationship to you and Samantha. The painting is great though, and a wonderful tribute.

Marian Fortunati said...

So cute!!!!

Beautifully done!

More Paintings You Might Enjoy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...