Saturday, October 23, 2010

KMD2534 Mystery Within (abstract, non representational fine art)



SOLD
Along with all of my regular, more representational art I am working with abstracts as well. I am posting this little 4x6" piece to see what kind of reception it gets. As an artist I am driven to experiment in a variety of subjects and techniques to feed my art soul.
I am creating very large pieces for my gallery in addition to these small little gems
that will be posted on my blog in addition to my regular art.

6"x4" unframed original oil
$50.00 + $6.00 shipping and handling

1 comment:

Marian Fortunati said...

I love the colors..

It's funny... my mind wants to "see" something in the design... Interesting!! I like it!

More Paintings You Might Enjoy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...