Wednesday, January 12, 2011

KMD2576 Life is Good (Polar bear, cub, wildlife, animals)





I am back painting and posting after a busy Holiday season and a week away in Texas for a really exciting workshop in encaustics. More to come about encaustics in future postings.
Meanwhile, I seem to be in a mode to paint animals and this little guy was photographed at the Denver Zoo quite a few years ago. My friend Pat and I were mesmerized for the longest time, watching and photographing this little guy and his sibling playing on and around a patient Mama. I have wanted to paint some of my photos forever and now is the time!

5"x7" unframed original oil
$125.00 + $10.00 shipping and handling

1 comment:

Kay said...

he is very cute..nice little painting. I have a friend who does encaustics..looks fun!

More Paintings You Might Enjoy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...