Tuesday, January 25, 2011

KMD2581 This Little Piggy Too (farm animal, piglet, pig, animal)


SOLD
I had started this little guy a month ago and got sidetracked and put him aside. I just found the canvas under a pile of "to do's" that I had forgotten to do!
This is a little piggy photographed in China in a small village where the people raise their livestock practically in their homes. The family must have wondered about our American tour group all excitedly photographing their little piglets as though they had never seen one before! Really, it was a photo opt with the little piglets so beautifully backlit.

6"x6" unframed original oil
$125.00 + $10.00 shipping and handling

1 comment:

Beverly Gurganus said...

Kit, he looks great! I love that I can see your brush strokes.

More Paintings You Might Enjoy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...