Sunday, February 20, 2011

KMD2587 Glowing Vista (landscape, vista, original oil painting)






Many collectors are surprised when I tell them that I paint over some paintings that just don't go where I had intended them to go. This is one such painting. Once I let go of a painting that isn't working the new painting is almost always a great success. I feel that about this one. It is a cathartic experience to let go of the frustration of a painting going nowhere to opening oneself to a fresh new start.

5"x7" unframed original oil
$125.00 + $10.00 shipping and handling

2 comments:

Kay said...

wow..very nice..maybe because it is painted over another painting..it seems to have a sense of history with all those layers and textures.

Marian Fortunati said...

I love the colors of this. Great texture too.

More Paintings You Might Enjoy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...