Wednesday, July 27, 2011

KMD2665 August View (landscape, Colorado, Colorado Vista, floral landscape)

SOLD
This is a palette knife painting of one of my favorite vistas here in Colorado; the top of Kenosha Pass. I have only seen it this vibrant one time several summers ago and luckily I shot lots of pictures to work from. I go back to this spot every year in hopes of finding such abundance of flowers and colors but nature likes to keep it different each year.

7"x5" unframed original oil
$125.00 + $10.00 shipping and handling


3 comments:

John Molino said...

Beautiful colors, texures and brushwork - excellent work!

Theresa Paden said...

Wonderful painting! I love the texture and colors, and it has so much depth, too.

Steve said...

It is just beautiful, Kit. Your fevorite places are my favorite paintings.
Steve

More Paintings You Might Enjoy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...