Sunday, January 8, 2012

KMA2700 Deeper Journey (original abstract painting, oil)

SOLD
Abstracts have become an integral part of my painting experience. For years I was only wed to representational painting my interpretation of the many places I have photographed and traveled. I still love that form of painting but find new challenge and excitement painting these abstracts that come totally from intuition, a whole new journey for me. I am enamored with working in color, shape and composition with no literal representation intended, only what wants to emerge from deep within. These newer works allow the viewer to engage their imaginations and go wherever they allow the painting to take them.

6"x6" framed (black shadow box) original oil
$135.00 + $10.00 shipping and handling

1 comment:

Kim Adamache said...

I love this painting, Kit! It would be fabulous done a a huge scale.

More Paintings You Might Enjoy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...