Friday, December 30, 2011

KM2697 Spring's Lush Gift (Poppies, France, Provence, landscape, original oil painting)

SOLD
I am particularly happy with the way this painting turned out. I have not visited my poppy reference from my European travels in quite awhile so it was fun to relive some wonderful travels and approach a familiar subject with a renewed enthusiasm. The French and Italian poppies are smaller in a deeper red hue than many of ours here at home. It always amazes me to see huge fields lush in red that we came across in the springtime travels in Europe.
This will be my last posting in 2011. I am so excited about the upcoming year at Brushstrokes as we introduce our new gallery partner Kelly Berger, who brings new and exciting ideas and creative energy to our team at Brushstrokes. Stay tuned as Brushstrokes explores a new future in 2012!

30"x24" unframed original oil
$3500.00 + $20.00 shipping and handling

See more paintings on my blog
Visit my website
Daily Impressionist Painters
Daily Painters of Colorado

1 comment:

hmuxo said...

Gorgeous flowers...beautiful painting!!

More Paintings You Might Enjoy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...