Thursday, February 2, 2012

KM2726 Entranced (figurative, child, children, China)

I have had this picture in my files since my trip to China a few years ago. The children there are adored and adorable. This little girl was so entranced while watching the crowds in Tienanmen Square as was I in disbelief that I was actually there. I went to China on a painting/tour trip desiring experiences, viewpoints and visuals different than my own world here. It was that and more and I am so grateful to have made new friends and lasting memories and a plethora of new painting material. I, however will not try painting on location in a new part of the world as there is just too much to take in besides the challenge of dragging painting supplies everywhere and settling down long enough to focus on one spot.

12"x9" unframed original oil
$875.00 + $15.00 shipping and handling

No comments:

More Paintings You Might Enjoy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...