Tuesday, February 28, 2012

KMA2739 Beyond Horizons (12x16, abstract, acrylic landscape)

SOLD
It is difficult to describe how I create my abstract paintings as it is such an intuitive process. Of course my results are a culmination of life experience and everything I have been exposed to in addition to all the art I peruse looking for inspiration. This painting evolved seemingly into a landscape and I let it "paint itself" once I saw a direction in it. I am off to some great adventures on Kauai with my good friends Connie and Pat. Posting will be sporadic for the next 10 days as I enjoy this vacation but know I will return home with yet many new inspirations!

12"x16" unframed original acrylic
$175.00 + $10.00 shipping and handling

No comments:

More Paintings You Might Enjoy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...