Thursday, May 3, 2012

KM2776 Morning in Arles by Kit Hevron Mahoney (30x40 original oil urban landscape)

SOLD
Wow, it has been a long time since I have posted. It has been so busy getting ready for our 10th Anniversary Show at Brushstrokes and then the Governor's Invitational (where I sold out!!!!!!) At last I can focus on my online postings and now prepare all my new works for the Art Student's League Summer Festival in June. This painting is one for our 10th Anniversary show. I photographed this scene several years ago while visiting Arles in France (where Van Gogh painted Starry Night Over the Rhone and Café Terrace on the Place du Forum, Arles, at Night). It was a memorable trip as I had my purse stolen outside of Arles with all my credit cards and ID including my passport. To make a long story short, after some intense panic my passport found its way back to me. A miracle I will never forget.

30"x40" unframed original oil
$4200.00 + $65.00 shipping and handling

No comments:

More Paintings You Might Enjoy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...