Friday, May 11, 2012

KMD2784 Spring's Lush Gifts (floral, 5x7, original oil by Contemporary Colorado Artist Kit Hevron Mahoney

SOLD
Back to the easel with a new spring subject. I am still in the busy time of painting for the Art Student's League Art Market and am trying not to get too frenzied as the days draw closer to the event. I have some really exciting new works, all abstracts that I am creating but it was fun to take a break and return to one of my favorite subjects; springtime and joyous and vibrant poppies. Enjoy!

7"x5" unframed original oil
 $125.00 + $10.00 shipping and handling
See more paintings on my blog Visit my website
Daily Impressionist Painters
Daily Painters of Colorado

1 comment:

Kay said...

A favorite!!! beautiful

More Paintings You Might Enjoy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...