Friday, June 20, 2014

KM2939 Cosmic Purpose by Colorado fine artist Kit Hevron Mahoney (60x48, landscape, Rabbit brush, textural, oil painting, southern Utah, desert, foiliage)


This is the first painting created for my solo show at Brushstrokes Studio-Gallery here in Denver, Colorado. This scene was so beautiful when I came upon it, with the rich sages, yellows and purples along with the textures and backlighting that I knew it would be the first painting I would create for my show "The Journey Home" The show opens tomorrow and will run for a week. I am very excited to present textural paintings from Southern Utah and explorations into abstraction.

 60"x48" Original oil painting
 $8000 plus $300 shipping and handling

See more paintings on my blog 
Visit my website 
Daily Painters of Colorado

No comments:

More Paintings You Might Enjoy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...