Thursday, October 29, 2009

KM2405 Black Dragon Lake (Plein Air painting, China)



Here is the 2nd of the plein air paintings I did in China. This is probably my favorite and it was painted as I was succumbing to the 24 hour virus that flew through the group of 18 that I traveled with!
This great scene was walking distance to the village of Li Jiang that was one of my favorite stops on our trip.
I am madly painting for our upcoming show at Brushstrokes Studio opening on November 6. I am having so much fun with all the incredible new subject matter from China.

SOLD

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was certainly interesting for me to read that blog. Thanks for it. I like such themes and anything connected to this matter. I definitely want to read a bit more on that blog soon.

Anonymous said...

Pretty interesting site you've got here. Thanks for it. I like such themes and everything connected to this matter. BTW, why don't you change design :).

More Paintings You Might Enjoy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...