Friday, October 16, 2009

KMD2401 Amidst Chaos (Still life original oil painting from China trip)








Back to the routine after an incredible 2 weeks in China with a
lifetime of painting subject matter to explore. I have finally recovered
from jet lag and am busy painting for our upcoming show
"Artist's Focus" on November 6 at Brushstrokes Gallery.
I photographed this unusual still life while touring the Cloisonné Enamelware
factory in Bejing. It represents a setting I found next to where all the
amazing hand work is done.
I will be posting the larger paintings that I am doing for the show as I finish them.
It is great to be back!

7"x5" unframed original oil on gessoed board
$100.00 + $10.00 shipping and handling

No comments:

More Paintings You Might Enjoy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...