Tuesday, October 20, 2009

KMD2403 Homeward Bound (landscape painting from China, original oil





SOLD

It has taken awhile to sort thru my 1000's of pictures and figure out where to start painting again for the Daily Painters exercise. I am also painting for our upcoming show so won't be posting as often as I have in the past until I catch my breath.
My favorite part of China was the countryside and small villages where we saw a way of life that is disappearing rapidly. I shot this photo while doing a painting on location, as this person rode by I had to quickly get my camera out before they disappeared on they rode by. It was amazing to see these 3 wheeled bicycle trailers being used still and even in the Beijing and Shanghai.

7"x5" unframed original oil on gessoed board
$100.00 + $10.00 shipping and handling

No comments:

More Paintings You Might Enjoy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...