Monday, February 18, 2013

KM2865 Flourishing with Summer Color by Colorado artist Kit Hevron Mahoney (30x30 original oil lancscape)


SOLD
Wow, I have not been posting for a few months! Moving Brushstrokes and settling into our magnificent new space has consumed me for longer than I thought. I have been painting commissions, for the upcoming Colorado Governor's Show and for my new gallery, Courtyard Gallery in Michigan.
I am looking forward to creating some of my daily paintings but meanwhile I thought I would post my latest that I have painted for our new space. This is a scene from Crested Butte when the wildflowers are in full bloom. An amazing array of color and beauty.

30"x30" original oil gallery wrap
$3500.00 + $35.00 shipping and handling
 See more paintings on my blog
Visit my website
Daily Painters of Colorado

No comments:

More Paintings You Might Enjoy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...