Monday, March 25, 2013

KM2872 Spring's Infinite Glory by Denver Colorado fine artist Kit Hevron Mahoney (floral, 9x12, poppies)

 
 
SOLD
One of my latest representational works in anticipation of springtime. Spring is my most favorite season (if it ever gets here in Denver, although I am not complaining as we desperately need all the moisture from the snow storms). I can't wait for the progression of blooms that are coming, from the first brave crocus, onward to tulips and daffodils, crabapples, lilacs and then my favorite poppies. This time of year is so fresh and full of hope with all the new life coming forth.

9"x12" unframed original oil
$875.00 + $15.00 shipping and handling

See more paintings on my blog
Visit my website
Daily Painters of Colorado

No comments:

More Paintings You Might Enjoy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...