Monday, March 10, 2014

KMD2943 Morning in the Village by Colorado fine artist Kit Hevron Mahoney (7x5 oil, urban, cityscape, Europe, Germany)


SOLD


It is a fun change getting back to these small paintings again. Most of what I am painting now is for my show in June, all of which is larger and takes much longer to finish, therefore, these small ones give me a faster sense of completion and also prime me for subjects I might want to do larger. This scene is from a photo taken while in Germany many years ago and has been in my folder of "painting possibilities" for some time now. I loved the afternoon light on the buildings in this narrow street we wandered upon. Of course, I no longer remember which city we were in.

 7"x5" original oil unframed
$125 + $10 shipping and handling

See more paintings on my blog
Visit my website 
Daily Painters of Colorado

No comments:

More Paintings You Might Enjoy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...