Saturday, March 15, 2014

KMD2944 Ocotillo by Colorado fine artist Kit Hevron Mahoney (5x7 original oil, Ocotillo, desert, Arizona, landscape, cactus)



As I am reviving my small painting routine it is such a fun journey going through my photo reference of many years. It makes me so grateful for all the amazing places I have been privileged to travel to and experience through the lens of my camera. I lived in Arizona many years ago and became acquainted and enamored with the desert landscape. The Ocotillo is one of my favorite blooming cactus as depicted in this small painting.

5"x7" unframed original oil painting
$125 plus $10 S&H

See more paintings on my blog
Visit my website 
Daily Painters of Colorado

No comments:

More Paintings You Might Enjoy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...