Thursday, July 24, 2014

KM2985 Luscious Moment by Colorado contemporary artist Kit Hevron Mahoney (16x8 oil painting on linen, floral)



This floral was created to hang in my show last month as one in a series of 3 florals in the strong vertical format which gives some interesting and new compositional approaches. I love capturing a moment in time when photographing close up giving such importance to just one or two flowers as opposed to a landscape. Be on the look out for a new series from my trip last week to Crested Butte, Colorado where I spent 4 days photographing perhaps every flower blooming there!

 16x8" original oil unframed
$975 + $35 shipping and handling

See more paintings on my blog
Visit my website 
Daily Painters of Colorado

No comments:

More Paintings You Might Enjoy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...