Thursday, April 12, 2012

KMA2761 Vertically Inclined (4x6, abstract, oil, by Contemporary Colorado artist Kit Hevron Mahoney

SOLD
This is another in my intuitive abstract series done in oil using the paints I have mixed from creating a representational work. I will be selling these works at the 2 day Art Student's League of Denver's Summer Art Market June 9 and 10, but thought I would release some before the market. These are really a joy to create, some just don't come together and get thrown away but others are gems like this one. I compare the painting experience to a game of golf, some days you hit the sweet spot every time and other days..........well, you get the picture

6"x4" unframed original oil on linen
$65.00 + $5.00 shipping and handling

See more paintings on my blog
Visit my website
Daily Impressionist Painters
Daily Painters of Colorado

1 comment:

Fred Spratt said...

Brilliant colours, I love the energy in the painting :)

More Paintings You Might Enjoy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...