Wednesday, May 29, 2013

KMA2890 Red Sky at Night by Colorado contemporary artist Kit Hevron Mahoney (5x7 abstract landscape)




Another abstracted landscape. I am having so much fun with these landscapes. It is interesting how I become enamored with different subjects and orientation choices. This month I am drawn to strong horizontal images and working to make them less detailed without losing the feeling of the moment that I am capturing. Perhaps it is a reflection of my life, for I am wanting to do more serene subjects with excitement created through color.

5"x7" unframed original oil
$125.00 + $10.00 shipping and handling

 See more paintings on my blog
Visit my website
Daily Painters of Colorado

No comments:

More Paintings You Might Enjoy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...