Monday, May 6, 2013

KMD2883 Lush July by Colorado artist Kit Hevron Mahoney (7x5 original oil landscape, Colorado vista)


SOLD 
As I am getting back to doing the smaller daily paintings I am going through my plethora of photographs from years past. There are so many fun paintings to be done from all the travels I have photographed that it is hard to choose. As spring seems so late this year I am sure I responded to the intense color and beauty of this scene near Gothic outside of Crested Butte during the wildflower season. Sometimes I wonder if anyone who has not seen this scene can believe it is really this colorful, but indeed it is.

7"x5" unframed original oil
$125.00 + $10.00 shipping and handling

See more paintings on my blog
Visit my website
Daily Painters of Colorado

No comments:

More Paintings You Might Enjoy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...