Monday, June 17, 2013

KM2896 Toast the Town by Colorado contemporary artist Kit Hevron Mahoney (6x8 ,abstract, urban, San Francisco, original oil)

SOLD 
Weekend before last I went to San Francisco with my great friends Connie and Pat. We had the most memorable, fun an crazy times with good friends of theirs who live there. It is a weekend that will go down as top of my list of good times. I created this painting from a picture taken of sunset over San Francisco from the condo where we stayed. I had such a great time painting this with the freedom and abandon I felt throughout our visit. I hope this will translate into more of my work.

See more paintings on my blog
Visit my website
Daily Painters of Colorado

No comments:

More Paintings You Might Enjoy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...